top of page



Now you can study in the United States and obtain a study visa for up to 5 years.


If you don't have enough English to do a specialization, don't worry; Now you can start your adventure to the United States.


We have a wide variety of schools that await you either to do an English course or specializations, careers and / or Masters.


Some of the requirements to apply for this visa are:

  1. Valid passport

  2. Have finished high school or a technical, professional or Master's degree.

  3. Do not present a criminal record

  4. Have a reason to return to your country of origin.

We have English courses from USD 2500 to start your dreams of studying abroad.


If you want more detailed information, do not hesitate to contact our group of consultants who will guide you better to fulfill your dream of studying in the United States.

bottom of page