top of page


Did you know that if you study in the United States for 6 months, you could obtain a student visa for up to 5 years? 


For people who want to have immigration purposes, the post-study visa is the best way to get to residence while you study.

Do you want to know which countries opened their borders for students?

Picture 1.jpg
bottom of page