top of page

1. Select your course to study: Technical, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master's or Doctorate

2. Once you finish your studies, you are already legible to apply for your Post-study visa: These visas are visas that allow you to work legally for up to 3 years without the need to study.

3. Now you can work legally and get the experience you need to apply for your residency

If you want detailed information about this type of visa, contact one of our consultants, who will help you with your process and dream of studying and living abroad.

bottom of page